What to do if you suffer a loss...
1. Wrap your pet in a towel and place in a plastic bag and freeze immediately.
2. Leave in freezer for at least a day or two to freeze solid and 3 to 4 days
especially for larger pets over 10 lbs.
3. Feel free to contact us for packing and shipping instructions, or follow #4.
4. Using either wadded newspapers or insulation materials, package your pet
in a durable cardboard box or rigid cooler to use in shipping, but be sure to
use plenty of insulation material around your pet.
5. Always ship on a Monday using Federal Express or UPS and ship 2nd day air
in warm summer months.
6. Be sure to contact us on the day you ship so that we can expect the day of
arrival of your pet.
7. Please include with shipment, any photos that may assist us in posing your pet
in any position you desire.